I am a sneakerhead episode 50 - @Zblahzblah
I live in the suburbs of Paris. I don't remember the sneakers that I had when I was little but my first sneaker was a pair of Nike Dunk Low.
I have not been into sneakers for a long time, 4 years maybe but I consider myself a true sneakeraddict for 2 years only.
Hm, I don't really know why I love sneakers, the variety of this universe i think. I prefer more brands like Asics, Diadora, New Balance, I think In these brands what I like the most are their soles, I don't really like brands like Adidas (but i love Adidas EQT), Nike or Jordan but I love Nike SB and specifically Dunk Lows.
Some of my favorite pairs is:
- Extra Butter x Asics Gel Lyte III "Copperhead". It was my first Asics collab, i really love them, because the pair is blue first, and the CW of the midsole is amazing in my way.
- Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte V "Ember". It was the first pair I paid for resell, the quality is really good, the pair is simple but beautiful, in the GLV top 5 I think.
- Concepts x Asics Gel Lyte III 25th Anniversary "Boston Tea Party". This pair is special for me, this is my first pair where I camped: when i saw leaked pics of them, i was crazy and I really wanted them, when I missed Dirty Bucks in february 2015, I told myself that I will encamp the time it takes to get them and I started the camp 36 hours before release. I did not think I could start camp well after but I do not regret, it was difficult because it rained throughout the camp but it's a great memory for me. I think I never sell this pair as it represents a lot to me.
- Hanon x Asics Gel Lyte III 25th Anniversary "Solstice". For this pair, i camped 3 days because it was a pair that everyone wanted, especially for resell I think but I absolutely wanted one, the CW was beautiful suddenly as soon as I learned that the camp started, I went to university and I camp. It was my hardest camp Because the temperature was very low, sometimes the temperature reached 0 ° C but it was my best camp. Nevertheless it was nice camp Because I was with my friends and other people I knew and that I appreciate. I think this is the pair that I most deserved.
- Footpatrol x Asics Gel Lyte III 25th Anniversary "Squad". First it was a pair that I do not particularly like and that does not even interest me, but when I was able to view real I decided to camp, but I was more a view to a trade. When i copped them, one week later, I managed to trade against the Koi. I was very happy but the quality of this pair really disappointed me so, I bought a Squad in 2016 and I can clearly say that this was the best 25th Anniversary: the quality is insane, the cw is simply but nice, and I love the little details on it, if you need a 25th birthday, it's them!